OFERTAS / Ver oferta
Ver la oferta seleccionada.
Datos de la empresa
Nombre de la empresa: COUNTERCRAFT, S.L.
Sector: Actividades Informáticas
Descripción de oferta
Puesto: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Área funcional del puesto: Recursos Humanos
CounterCraft is a rapidly growing start up that creates the leading Cyber Security, Threat Deception, platform for large enterprises. Join a dedicated team of specialists en Cyber Security with an HQ in San Sebastian, Spain. We currently operate across North America and Europe with presence in the USAQ, UK and Spain.
At CounterCraft, we are always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our staff. We’re seeking a TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various roles in our company.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, at least 2 years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
The aim of this role is to ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a
long-term talent strategy in mind and by forming close relationships with hiring managers to
ensure clear candidate-interviewer expectations.
● Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants
● Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
● Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
● Source applicants through online channels and other professional networks
● Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
● Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
● Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
● Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
● Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
Domicilio del centro de trabajo: Pº Mikeletegi, 71 - 1ª Planta
Requisitos de experiencias
Descripción de la experiencia:
● Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
● Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
● Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and
● Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
● Experience in using Talent Solutions Tools to proactively source candidates
● A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
● Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Proven experience in Talent Acquisition: at least 2 years.
Requisitos conocimientos informáticos
Otros conocimientos informáticos: Working knowledge of Office IT tools (Microsoft Office 365, GSuite).
Observaciones sobre idiomas: High level of English, both written and spoken (+C1).
Otras observaciones: Keen eye for detail and information quality assurance.