OFERTAS / Ver oferta
Ver la oferta seleccionada.
Datos de la empresa
Nombre de la empresa: SIEMENS ENGINES SAU
Actividad: FABRICACIÓN Y MONTAJE DE MOTORES
Sector: Fabricación de maquinaria y motores eléctricos
Descripción de oferta
Puesto: Training and Documentation Specialist
Área funcional del puesto: Ingeniería y producción
Descripción: Your profile
- Technical background: preferably with a strong mechanical basis and a reasonably high control knowledge,
- Experience in field service teams or workshops with the overhaul of engines or similar rotating equipment below 10MW,
- Feel empathy for service providers and be able to anticipate needs of those,
- Be concise and accurate at writing service instructions, taking full ownership of the work done,
- Excellent communication skills with diplomacy and the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- English language is a must.
- High motivation to work on a cross-functional team at the disposal of external customers, and willingness to travel local and international basis 20% of the time.
- Technical drafting - Draft technical documentation and service instructions, including NX drawings that allow to illustrate instructions, and follow up the revision and approval process, as well as the integration of the technical instructions into the official service manuals that will be made available to our business partners,
- Training – Prepare service training programs in various formats (including on-site and online programs), maintain or update them and deliver training to customers, ensuring high quality standards according to our quality system,
Identify documentation and training needs from the active exchange with our business partners, proactively make suggestions for improvement,
- Training Environment - Maintain training resources and equipment in serviceable condition, report on new materials needs to the Training head, and be responsible for the provision of a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and external customers, including relevant safety issues in work procedures and the active elimination of hazards and unsafe work practices.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- You will be part of a young and proactive team in continuous contact with the last product updates and cutting
- You will have the power to drive our service documentation to a higher level,
- You will experiment different documentation and training platforms,
Domicilio del centro de trabajo: Leonardo Da Vinci Kalea, 12
Condiciones que se ofrecen
Tipo contrato: Fijo
Jornada laboral: Completa
Requisitos de estudios
Observaciones sobre estudios: Mecanica o Naval.
Requisitos de experiencias
Descripción de la experiencia: Energy generation; rotating equipments; engines
Observaciones sobre idiomas: Nivel avanzado tanto hablado como escrito.