OFERTAS / Ver oferta
Ver la oferta seleccionada.
Descripción de oferta
Área funcional del puesto: Finanzas
Reporting to Controller, the main responsibilities include:
Accounting and Tax
• Prepare accruals and GL journal entries including Payroll
• Complete Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Prepare and process Intercompany transactions
• Fixed Asset Register maintenance and run depreciation
• Review and control of lease accounting
• Prepare Trial Balance and complete analytical review of GL accounts
• Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
• Prepare Cash Forecast and Hedging reports
• Tax returns preparation and filing
• Prepare documentation for external and internal audit
• Assist with the preparation of the statutory accounts
• Investigate and resolve finance operations queries, accounts discrepancies and noncompliance
• Register and match purchase invoices to PO receipts
• Prepare Debtors Ageing report for collections
• T&E accounting
• Liaise with all business areas and external companies to answer finance questions
• Support implementation of financial processes and systems
• Dealing with ad hoc assignments and projects focused on continuous improvement
• Support and promote digital transformation
Condiciones que se ofrecen
Tipo contrato: Fijo
Jornada laboral: Completa
Requisitos de estudios
Observaciones sobre estudios:
Bachelor degree in Business Administration (MBA desirable) and/or Accounting Professional
qualification (ACCA or similar).
Requisitos de experiencias
Descripción de la experiencia:
2-3 years of experience in a accounting position within an international organization.
Observaciones sobre idiomas:
Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS and accounting procedures including preparing
month-end close and forecast.
- Strong financial analysis skills and Excel proficiency.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Energetic, flexible and dependable: able to work independently and with strict deadlines.
- Service and results oriented: hands-on attitude, innovative, solver, initiative and strive for
- Outstanding team player able to lead and promote collaboration.
- Digital-ready professional.