ADEGI is committed to encourage and promote innovation on the Gipuzkoa business sector as a key of competitiveness.
Therefore, one of our main areas of work is to collaborate with companies to introduce new management mechanisms that facilitate the development of greater capacity for innovation, systematically and profit-oriented and promote all initiatives that promote the R & D in the business environment.
We also have the challenge of cooperating with other agents (universities, technology centers, etc. . ) To enhance the results of innovation in Gipuzkoa and help overcome the limitations of training and organization as well as the legal, tax and administrative, preventing their expansion in our business.
In this sense , we conduct various information and awareness in the management of innovation and new technologies of information and communication technologies (ICT), promotion, service and support projects with the technology market intermediation and access to counseling sources of public or private funding.
Training and information
Support for innovation
- PIDI point of information about innovation subsidies
- Major suppot for innovation
- Technical reports for tax purposes qualification: SPRI service for evaluating the R & D projects submitted by companies, and emission, if positive evaluation, of a free Technical Report for Tax purposes qualification.
- Personalized advice
- Aid to patenting
Supply and Technology Watch
Go to the offer of the centers and research groups in Euskadi and business opportunities generated by the applied Technological Scientific Research , through its industry or area of ??knowledge
Collaboration project between companies for new product development (2013)
Submit exploratory processes for innovation and transformation of organizations through artistic experiences and cultural base.
ADEGI working with this program where it has developed nearly 40 projects in collaboration with companies like Orbea, Grupo Uvesco, Siliconas Silam, Artepan, Fagor, Grupo i68, Obe Hettich, Mutualia, Oiz Egin, etc.
The connection between business and technology, in order to narrow needs, expectations and contacts involving technology solutions for companies (organized by ADEGI Chamber of Gipuzkoa and Tecnalia in 2010).
- Generation of direct contacts between technologists and business professionals with framed in leadership or business managers.
- Collect the generic and specific claims as to needs and expectations of companies in R + D + i .
- Knowing the difficulties companies when designing their shares of R & D + i (a level of planning and strategy).
- Approach to business and convey the reality tip Tecnalia research combining R & D directly related to the business world to solve everyday problems .
Diagnostics of business innovation systems
Initiative aimed at SMEs Gipuzkoa, less than 80 workers, interested in diagnosing and develop their technological innovation (2009-2010 , in collaboration with Bantec and Tecnalia ) .
- Identify technology needs based on a diagnosis in the company.
- Providing solutions and roadmaps to that diagnosis, in the form of :
- Agenda of technological innovation projects .
- Search for partners and / or collaborators , both companies and technology centers to develop new products, processes or markets .
- Information and access to public aid for development of R + D + i best suited to their needs.
Get the brochure (511.51 KB)