On the Job Training (FCT-Formación en centros de trabajo)
Education which is a training and validation of competences that develops coordinated between the school and the production centers.
Through this module is incorporated into the teaching and learning intervention in real productive contexts, enabling the "implementation" of the knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired in the educational processes of the school and encouraging the acquisition of skills in some cases, can not be addressed in school settings. It is therefore one of the professional modules of the training cycle, their special characteristics, must be conducted in a workplace and outside the school.
Program of visits to companies to promote closer educational world to the business world in order to transfer this knowledge to the classroom, bringing the reality of companies to teachers, counselors and students of Gipuzkoa.
Each visit is scheduled to present some aspect of the management of the company, the updated business realities, values??, management of a specific area of the most innovative technologies or production process vision.
Program that combines training in the educational center and in the workplace .
This model of training moves parts of the learning processes to companies, making them crucial agents in the learning process of students.
Allows training set study centers and workplaces, better integrating the technical and transversal or social skills. Parallel and facilitates training opportunities and work to young people, but also guarantees to companies in the short and long term staff with necessary and required qualifications to meet the staffing needs of the productive system .
The III Basque Vocational Training Plan 's strategic objective is to build an integrated training system driven both the educational system and from the workplace and includes among its measures intensify links with business and the productive world and rescue young unskilled unemployed to give them skills accredited .
The basic features of the program are:
- Students between 16 and 30 years enrolled in Lanbide .
- Labor Contract for Training and Learning.
- The work done by students in the company should be closely related to the professional profile of the training cycle .
- Students participating in the program is exempt from FCT module .
- Projects generally provide for a first course of the training cycle in the school itself and a second course of training, supported on a 1 year labor contract duration.
- The assessment is shared between the center and the company.