The Forum has been born as a collaborative and exciting project in which ADEGI"s entrepreneurs undertake periodically to share experiences and knowledge that are useful for the development of their projects and business ideas. They realize that each of them can be found in different stages or phases, and therefore want to leverage their experiences to share, put them in value and enrich them.
¿Why the Forum?
The entrepreneur has gained prominence: the crisis, high unemployment and changes in the structure of employment make ever needed further support the professional profile of who is willing to risk their time and assets to create a company that will allows self-employed and, above all , that creates new jobs.
Gipuzkoa in this state of things, you can not allow good entrepreneurial projects remain unfunded and / or assistance, either because they do not understand or because there is no effective network or lobby that promotes ecosystem necessary to support enterprising person when creating company.
Undertaking also requires a social culture that recognizes and positive values ??of entrepreneurship .
Entrepreneurs Forum Mission
- Supporting entrepreneurs from your project crystallized a business model with economic activity in any of the legal forms of business creation.
- Create a space for interaction between entrepreneurs to share experiences and valuable knowledge . Encourage and promote synergies with companies and likewise integrated into the Association that people can become opportunities.
- Encourage and enable networks among entrepreneurs. These are important centers of knowledge and experience to facilitate the generation of high-impact projects in the territory.
- Providing entrepreneurs accumulated in the Association in managing the company knowledge. Since the identification of the problems the motions thereof.
- Promoting entrepreneurial values ??and attitudes in the education of our youth in Gipuzkoa. Collaborate with universities and training by stimulating increased entrepreneurial profile of the students.
Jump to Foro de Emprendedores de ADEGI.