Competitiveness is understood as the ability of organizations to systematically maintain relative advantages that enable it to achieve, sustain and improve their economic well-being in relation to its environment.
It is therefore a task for the set of institutions, agents, policies and factors that determine the economic welfare of society (taxation, infrastructure, training, ...)
In business we are challenged to gain new markets, advancing into higher productivity and more innovative products, more efficient and participatory organizations and individuals more and better trained.
Subsidies to the companies
- Exchange companies
- Group of energy purchase: pioneer energy purchase project to reduce the costs of companies with low voltage supplies and low consumption of the High Voltage tariff 3.x.
- Energy Efficiency: SAVE TO COMPETE program to support the implementation of energy efficiency projects in companies in Gipuzkoa
Collaborative project in which ADEGIs entrepreneurs undertake periodically to share experiences and knowledge that are useful for the development of their projects and business ideas
- Training and information
- PIDI point and Innovation aids$subsidies
- Industrial Property
- Technology Offer
- Projects (Elkarberri)
The internationalization of our companies and the increase of the export activity isone of the most relevant challenges for the construction of a more stable and dynamic production model. Access to the various areas of our activity.
- Events and Training
- Aids, Financing, Scholarships
- Other Internationalization Resources
- Invest in Gipuzkoa
- Environmental legislation
- Reducing CO2 emissions
- Environmental Responsibility Act
- Green Jobs Project
- Buying-Selling of Companies
- eBoards: Service that offers assistance in all the boards requesting company and Counseling Support in all decision processes thereof.
- Synergies & Business Collaboration